Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

FWIW I don't find the forum uninteresting; on the contrary, it's quite lively on occasion. I'm not on here all day, but when I do look in there's normally something to make me choke on my coffee. I agree that there seems be a lack of interest in some of the more local stuff although, as some have suggested above, this may be more to do with a lack of genuine information issuing from official sources than anything else; then we simply have speculation (which isn't uninteresting in itself). I always do a thread search before I post in order to avoid duplication. But I'm disappointed my 'cosmic dust' contribution didn't have many takers.

I've been strung out on opioids and stuck indoors with sciatic pain from my left buttock down to my toes for about a month after slipping a disc while doing some aggressive painting. But I'm determined to get to the library today, and I'll let you all know if there's any word on the street...

end link