Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

ROGER
    Welcome back, as I'v indicated on the issue of the joke???? I thoiught it wasn'
    t in good taste but that was your choice to post.

I defend peoples right to post biut not to be offensive, and I have to say that joke??????could and probably did offend.
    but as i say sadly as iv said before and Rogers just com,ing to realise in the public eye you are judged by the media, and sadly they often pick up the negatives
    But as you have stated you apologise if it caused offence and Ia hope you stiock with that cos i do have concerns over your recent postings that actiually you were right and others were wrong.
    Im sure that you did not post with the intention of offending,. but we do all come from different walks of life and what may not look to be offensive to you may have a big effect on others.
    Im glad though you have started posting again and lookj forward to our disagreements (and agreements)

HOWARD
    You are not correct on your posting but I will not continue with this as times have moved on and its best to my mind that we all let the dust settle and move on

end link