Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Was anyone else, like me, disgusted at the way Roger was spoken to by the female DJ on Radio Kent yesterday morning? How Roger kept so calm I don't know, she was so rude to him, not letting him speak then when she did she was interupting him and more or less poo pooing everything he said. Well they lost a listener in me. I shall continue to listen to Steve Ladner til 7am then it goes off. I think she should have been reprimanded for her treatment of an innocent and lovely man and made to apologise to him. I am so angry.
    Roger keep your chin up and know we are all behind you in this. Talk about trial by media, but you know by now that we are all behind you and love you for all your very hard work for Dover and its people. I hope Jean is feeling a bit better now, please give her my love and tell her not to worry because we all know the truth.

end link