Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have phoned Roger privately ,however i will post a message in support of Roger .I must say it was not my sense of Humour but hey we are all different .Roger is a very sincere man.I feel very sorry for Jean .When I have been attacked in the press and indeed on this forum it can be hurtful to close friends and family .
    It is never easy being in politics if Marek or Ian had posted that joke there would be less of a hue and cry .
    Every move you make or every word uttered or said can be taken out of context

Some one out there is making politac capital out of this .Roger you have many friends .I found when I was wrongly presented in the press last year my true friends supported me .
    Two of my favourite expressions ,"It will come back to haunt you "" MY stand on the screen ,and when Im defending myself "you wouldnt want to meet me on a dark night ".

end link