Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Unlike a majority of voters I think rightly or wrongly that Rogers decision to stop posting is the correct one and has been taken under guidance and advice.He probably wants this storm in a teacup to pass.
    All I can say to the anonymous grass is that Roger is as far removed from being a racist as most of us are.He spent this morning with me in assisting to organise a Filipino/Asian Festival which we are hoping to stage on the last Bank Holiday in August 29/30.I wasn't going to release the details until everything had been agreed by all the interested busy bodies. We have had numerous meetings and discussions during which time Roger has been an absolute rock.

The 'grass' has done nothing to dent our hopes but has hurt Roger and Jean deeply in that anyone would think that the joke represented Rogers own personal views on matters.Should the culprit wish to meet with me for a full and frank exchange of views I'm only more than willing to listen to his/her. arguments.

As an Irish/Polak married to a Filipina you have our undying support.

end link