Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Discrimination comes, sadly, in many forms - I share Colettes experiences from way back. I am a little concerned, however, by the T word - "they"!! There are so many diverse immigrants/asylum seekers and we sometimes fail to see the differences. You are right to point that out Harry - Iraqis issues will be different from Zimbabweans and so on. And you are also right that some people coming to the UK have not had that hard time I have seen on peoples faces and heard from their own hearts. But some have, and sadly many people refer to They and everyone is included, missing the vulnerable and traumatised and making it harder for those people to find the integration I suspect they would like. I have to say I am in full agreement that people who do not have the need should not be encouraged or allowed to abuse our system, but we have to make allowances for those who have genuine needs, and such heartbreakingly genuine needs should be acknowledged.

end link