Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have no problem with immigration for those that have come here through fear and intimidation in their own Country. (Although I do think some of the younger men should learn to fight and get back along side our troops and fight for the freedom of their homeland.)

However integration is a two way thing and there has to be a lot of effort on their part as well as ours. They decided to be on their own on Dover beach; they decide to speak their own language and not English, how often do you hear them talking to their children, the children they want to grow up here and yet they talk in their own national tongue.

I like the Australian point of view, you are welcome here, you have freedom here but this is England, respect our Country, respect our ways and our language. If you can not then you also have the right to catch the next plane out.

end link