Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Or just a dosshole for the pissheads to enjoy.For christ sake every other town still has and enjoys a Funfair,Theres just been one left from Victoria park,Deal,Theres one due to pull on at Radnor park,Folkestone,Theres one currently open at Rye on the rec,we called in there this morning to see some friends of ours,every other town seems to be getting along whilst we seem to be going backwards,yes theres some lovely walks n scenery around here but young people,familys enjoy a fair,even if you dont spend any money,just to walk through and enjoy the atmosphere,the sounds,the lights,the music,its just what we all need from time to time in this doom ridden world we all have to endure at the moment.Most fairs and events i have attended this year far increased in popularity than they ever have before i think for this very reason,an escape.Still never mind,lets all enjoy the Eco friendly part tarmacked green space,we,ll all try not to enjoy ourselves too much because some prat in power thinks this is what we shall have and like it.I should also add that travelling familys apart from taking money at the fairs also contribute to the local economy,they have to shop,use local services,theres diesel deliverys etc,garage services etc etc,and also pay rent considerable rents to the council for being there,as for the odd bit of chewed up grass,they also have to pay a ground damage deposit.

end link