Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

that has always happened since the indies/tories came on the scene(not blaming them)
    once it was more than 1 p;arty sadly politics came before the ceromony even our chris p got involved.

it WILL all settle down after this year, but i'm sure cllrs won't stop working for the town.

Another of the 6 cllrs told me today he to didnt walk out, he attended the mayor making, then as he has done in every other year left because he has a job where he is up late and has to get up early
    So it looks like this is all being being blown up for no reason.,

I';m sure internally the labour party will do wot it feels right,
    I think the only comment that upset a few cllrs was that by D Lloyd, im sure he could have put it in a better way.

I'v always been of the opinion that decisions should be made at the most l;ocal level but im also wary that councils must act responsibly.

The debate on unitary councils still goes on, im still to be convinced on that one although in time it will probably come

end link