Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

re post 96

Howard. It is my understanding it has been 8 weeks from when Mr Rix stopped work at this site.

I walked past there last week and the was only a Yellow Dumper truck which I could see. Today I walked past and the said Dumper was still in the same place .

The work which they was doing was conservation work and not just ripping just any old trees out.

There has been people looking in the tunnels for BATS which Mr Rix removed some brick walls so the persons could access the tunnels.
    It is may understanding the tree which was removed was just self sow and not Oaks etc. I have walked the ground with permission from Mr Rix and I was unable to find the said Badger setts which you speak off or any signs.

There are Possible Badger/Fox setts up in the woods above the site out of shot of the Camera.

If you would like to walk this site with myself I am happy to speak to the key holder and meet you to view in person.

end link