Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Get a grip. Like the telly button, you can just say no. I tolerate your atheist rants and denials despite finding them amusing, because you have the right to hold and express those views. We all, at the moment, have the right to share our views, on religion, climate change, crochet, lemon throwing, toenail cutting or racism, and long may it last. If you, however, go out of your way to offend me, or to offend Lemon Throwers United, then you are the Bad Man and should be made aware. Provocation and deliberate offence is no acceptable. Should we, for example, tolerate the "extremist" muslims who plan to march through Wooton Basset with empty coffins in direct provocation to the people there who salute our war dead?

Ross, religion is so intrinsic in our psyche and in our cultures I am not as sure as you are that it cannot be grouped with things "out of our control" like sexuality and ethnicity. There are still some who claim that sexuality is a lifestyle choice...............

end link