Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

As an X Male Nurse for 28 years i have to say that this Hospital is a farse. this will be a GP lead hospital and instead of GPs beeing in there surgeries they will be in the hospital. Now Neuro-Rehab at buckland is getting well know all over europe giving Prestige to dover that is going to Canterbury at some stage, loseing further prestige to Dover.There will be no 24 hour A&E at this hospital, and its been reported to staff that if any one talks to the press or other partys they will be sacked on the spot this is a fact as I still know many nurses at Dover & Canterbury. The Services at Dover Will be Blood Taking,Physio, Minor Surgery, Out Patients, a couple of wards & Xray and clinics all of which were at buckland, also said by sources that this hospital is to boost the Labour party so people will think they are looking after Dover I wait to be Proved Wrong.

end link