Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have worked on dirty jobs you have not heard of like cleaning out ships sludge tanks, welding up inside a ships funnel and still hot at times cleaning out the heads, fitting Ships bellows and painting out ships engine rooms with the ship on the move,worked in most of the UK ship yards, doing refits repaceing hot rivets and welding in vold areas of the ship. the list goes on and on working down the pits doing repairs, working in sewers with breathing apparatus on ,and the one I hate doing was the hospital very hot incinerators and what you found in them and the needals ,so do not go on about conditions you do not know what the word means,I still have my seamans discharge book which tells you what I done and what ship.and worked on warships.the list still goes on but I will not say anymore about it.And Mr Samsum goes on about conditions I only wish he had worked long side me at times,

end link