Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I have worked both on the ferrys as crew and a welder for a company and that was on all companys which have ships in Dover,and in the old days Ramsgate, and Folkestone and the wage working as crew was better then as a company welder so I do know what I am talking about or I would not say it. And sir will had done work on the IRISH FERRY I think that was in Liverpool and it is post 13 that does not know any thing about working on ships .I do not know but has he worked on them or even been on one.Yes we could all do with a bigger wages packet and I was working on a ship the night we had the big wind etc in 1987 and yes it was hard and I was sick working as a welder that night outside but at times like that you can not help the conditions .The crew cabins are good food is good so what conditions is he on about,he does not know himself.

end link