Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

i agree with Ken because so many people at DDC were made redundant we now have a skelton staff .Those remaing work hard however we are always being told some of our future schemes are at risk because we may not be able to deliver .Each time a consultant is called in costs money .Our officers dont appear to have time to chase people and to ensure targets are met .I have often said we have too much going on .The Car parking did hold up the scheme.

I see Aylesham has a brand new Health Centre .The new build of Aylesham has been going on since the early nineties .

However A giant screen gets through the planning in a few weeks /A smaller project maybe but sometimes people do jump .

If in Dover we got the buildings and appearance sorted out then maybe the rest will come .
    Still Im not in the picture anymore HA HA
    On reflection Dover DDC has ten Cabinet Members only one lives in Dover if two were given the job of regeneration maybe a few people could be kicked into place .
    See I could apply for a new job .Pigs are flying over River

end link