Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Yes, you are in a very difficult position Sue and I realise that. However all that I have said is fact. This guy says he work's for the council. Even now he is out with his clipboard wearing his DDC badge and chatting to people about something or other. Surely he should only wear his badge when on official business and not trying to promote whatever personal thing he is up to.

I think that it speaks volumes that I have never mentioned his name but all the people in my immediate vicinity know who I am talking about.

I did mention earlier about a meeting at my house. One of the neighbours at that meeting was being harrassed by him. In the end she refused to go ahead with any complaint as "her son would get his legs broken". That's the power he has. As Bern says he probably got through a CRB check, that's because he always gets others to do things for him.

Terry

end link