Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The answer Mandie is that I have several kitchen calenders with the details on.

For your info, a former cllr did take up my case. He and I went up to what was DASBU. Later, he, not me, had a letter from them stating that in their opinion it was not a case of anti social behaviour(!) and that each incident should be dealt with by the police on a case by case basis.

I did at one time give up reporting as sometimes I would get an incredulous person at Maidstone say "You're reporting rubbish being thrown over your wall?" in a manner that made me feel I was wasting police time.

I also kept a DASBU diary. About two weeks after I sent it in they phoned me to ask if anything else had happened. I said no. I then got a letter saying that they were glad it had been resolved!
    As to the meeting, no problem, it will be in the restuarant area on the ground floor.

end link