Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Embarassing moment time..it must be an age thing. But I have added the latest picture to the Dover Who's Who page.( This page has been totally rebuilt since I started by Chris Tutthill as yours truly went off half cocked without the proper facilities in place) But yes have added a new picture of two girls who used to be very familiar to us all and very active members of the community. Tvamp and Secret Squirrel...but for the life of me I cannot remember their surnames. Tracey and Sarah in that order.

They were early pioneering members on Doverweb and came to all the parties but we all just kind of knew each other by just our first names and in some cases our pseudynoms ..we had those at the time.

Sadly a year or so ago, or maybe a touch more now as time flies, Secret Squirrel died which was a shock to all. It was the only time we ever had a member of Doverforum die. Yes it was quite a shock.

But help me out of my embarassment ..I want to remember them properly so can someone please tell me their surnames so I can complete the copy on the Who's Who Page in a correct manner.

end link