Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Maybe the answer is most countries are short of skilled people and next week the newspapers will be flying off the shelves as we suddenly realise were short of nurses, doctors, plumbers, builders etc not forgetting pig 'processors' which was last week's panic.

Bottom line is since I can remember the world has been muddling through with well sub optimum efficiency since most people are pretty bloody useless.

Such a shame that Adolf made eugenics a non topic for conversation and the lefty Fabian's dropped it like a hot brick? I really hope that kid on ITV Sixteen:Class of 21 makes it as a Tattoo 'artist' not having even done Art GCSE.

She's got to do better than some of the stuff I've seen on the illustrated land whales recently.

Was reading w/e FT about Germany and the pandemic. Forget giving kiddies laptops to school at home - their broadband provision is one of worst in Europe!

Still on the Llangollen at 4mph max and trying to stay calm. Apparently we only get C.4000 weeks on the planet.

What did YOU do over the past seven days?

end link