Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We are told we do not have enough H.G.V, drivers ,then why are we not using the Army H,G,V drivers they have 100s of them?,same why are we not putting more on trains? we could also use ships taking goods etc to ports like Dover and many more even planes have a use. they are now saying the next lot of jabs cannot go ahead because of the H.G.V. CRISIS ,sorry but I say that is rubbish there many other ways even if they have to be deliver frozen, the UK is only 1000miles long so it does not take long to get from A to B we could even use none HGV vehicles they are bigger now then years ago and also the armed forces have their own HGV instructors and do their own HGV testing so why are we not using them ,If I am thinking along them lines and I am a nobody why are not the government thinking along the same lines .We are talking about members of the pubic even dying because of not getting the jab. We have used the armed forces before when there was a national emergency so why not now.Yes the army are filling rolls around the world but if needed in our own country then call them back. Has I said there are many ways to get supplies around such a small country find them and use them we are not talking about the size of Australia but the UK.

end link