Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

TheThinWhiteDuke wrote:
    Regional stereotyping much?

No. Neither bald nor from Merseyside, but you were spot on with(erspoons) the location.

I'm still feeling slightly ashamed by my "I've got cash, you haven't" riposte to said gentlemen. What a horrible thing to come out with. I may well have come across to observers as having the attitude of that guy who burnt a twenty pound note in front of a homeless person recently. But then I remembered said beggar claimed to have "been nothing but polite" with me, just after he'd stated he would "knock my head off of my shoulders" for supposedly looking at him the wrong way. Crazy logic. You cannot reason with such levels of unreasonableness.

Talking of crazy logic, this incident has also really, really provoked my ire regarding modern poverty. When I read articles like this http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-39974177 reporting that people in full time work are struggling to exist. It totally baffles me that people in supposedly gainful employment need top ups from the state. Companies that post good profits are basically having their wage bill subsidised by the state aren't they? Any economists here?

And we're still going to get tory aren't we!?

/rant

Witherspoon's have just changed managers I think, and a lot of new staff.
    not for the better, i think,,, maybe they have misunderstood the meaning of just get the beggars in

and your right about the employment,,i am going to start a new thread about it on the politics forum.

end link