Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I've just been threatened with violence by one of the growing number of people in this town who apparently can't budget efficiently.

Apparently I looked at him in a funny way after twice saying "no" to his (already aggressive) request for 30p.

I asked said gentleman whether he thought that getting himself arrested was a good idea. The verbals escalated quickly (I don't take well to being threatened), so I thought it prudent to slowly retreat back into the hostelry from whence I came.

His parting shot was to call me a mug.

Well, I've got 30p and you haven't mate. Who's the mug in this scenario exactly?

I'm still shaking and not sure which I'm more angry about at the moment. The threats of violence getting my adrenaline coursing and ruining the nice vibe I was previously having, or the glaringly obvious, in your face, growing homelessness/begging problem in this town/country.

end link