Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Agree with Sue and in part with you Keith.
    For starters I wonder how many of the hits made on that page were made by VM himself? I don't know of anyone who actually reads it, but know quite a few who don't!
    Also it takes up a lot of space on the site and what for? As both of you have said there are far more interesting people in Dover, but of course they're not egotistical enough to think that everyone would want to read their lifestories. I think even Bern's life sounds more interesting, but she doesn't post hers.
    What with that and all the stupid nonsense about the spelling of Dover ............. well if this were my site I would bar him from posting until he mends his ways.
    Maybe Barry is right, we should all just ignore him
    And before you say he has a right to post what he wants - don't the rules state that postings musn't offend anyone?
    So in answer to your question VM - to quote "Britains got talent" it's a No from me!!

end link