Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Any way I got back that morning and again called to the office "Right as from to night temporary out of Deal we have taken over a building by the Deal Hospital your bread etc will be taken there and you pick up your van which will be loaded for you."But I live in Dover and do not have a car."We know that there is going to be a very small van which you can take home each night we will pay for the fuel ,but it must not be used for your own purpose +it is only insure for one person so do not have a person sitting in it at any time. Also your old round covered a lot of miles that now has been cut down we already have rounds coving some of the same places as you went to. your new round now will stop at the Sunshine cafe in Chergton Folkestone ,but on the way back you will do one delivery to a restaurant at bay hill in St Margarets bay, The owner of that is the same owner as the Sunshine cafe in Follkestone. So your hrs are cut down to 8t0 ten hours each day starting at 0400hrs so you will be paid unsociable hours of 4 and the rest at day rate but it will the right rate not the made up ones you have been doing .I have found out why you was not paid the right rate your backpay you will get this week there is no need to tell you anymore about what happen only that it will never happen a gain

end link