Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I had just come back from doing my morning round and a man came up to me and said I would like a word with you in the office please.well I did not know him and this was the first time I had see him, anyway we went in the office,sit down vic ,which I did. He went on to tell me his name but I will not say it on open forum so lets just say it was Mr B. I am the area manger for Kings mans bakery and I will be taking over here for a bout 4 weeks but there will be only the office,as you already know this is the last day here for the staff of the bakery. He went on to say"Vic you do alot of hours far to many ,and did you not know you was not getting the right hourly rate you was being paid well below that, so going through the pay books I have decided to pay you back the money that is owned to you,why you was not paid the right amount I do not know but I will find out. "Was you not told what your rate would be ,"No sir I came sraight from the army to here and was only to please to get the job.

end link