Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

All was going well for a few weeks ,and then I was told the fun fair was coming to Dover so added on my round was the hot dog stand at the fair ground, the first morning of the delivery of rolls to the hot dog stand did not get off the ground well I did not know what part of the fair the stall was,so came up Penccester rd and tuned into the fair ground and I asked where the hot dog stall was? it is right over the other side just as you go out of the park I was told, well it was a long way round and the time was getting on so instead of going back out and round by the road I went across the fair ground that was not a good move ,I did not think about the height of my van and it got caught upon one of the side shows which in turn rip off the stalls top ,taking with it all the electric light bulbs I think it was about 500 that got smashed and had all the fair ground staff shouting and swearing at me.

end link