Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It really was a very old van no M.O.T. needed then not like today inside was steel shelves to the roof they was for putting my trays of cakes buns,rolls beard was put on the floor ,anyway it was two days before Easter and my van was full of hot cross buns for the cafes and shops etc,well I was coming up Tom tyne in folkestone at about 0400 hrs in the morning I was following a lorry we turned to go up the hill,when he stored the engine which in turn made me stop suddenly and all my trays slide to the back doors and the string holding them closed broke and the doors open up and all my buns came out and were rolling back down the hill,at that time there was no one about ,but the noise from my back doors and the trays hitting the road had lots of the public running out into the road picking up as many rolls as they could carry and run off with them.

end link