Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Dad got home about 1900hrs,Hi son what are doing home?Well dad the army are saying I am not fit anymore to service in the army so I am home for good ."What are going to do now./?I am alright for a few weeks they are paying my wages for the next 12 weeks.I will pick up a job before then."lets hope so and he did not say what is wrong with you and will you get better,but dad was man of few words.any way next morning I got up had a cup of , went round to see my girl friend she had been going out with me for some years when I was in the army when I got there she was at work.So went down the town I was walking up Saxton st ,so I went into the dairy to see if they had any work,they did not but tooke my name and said if a job comes up they would let me know ,so I came out and just out side was Gilbert,s the bakery so I said to myself I will try there ,went in the office told I had just come out of the army and did they have any work.

end link