Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

We had been using about a week and I would shovel sand in at times just to try a keep the smell down,But when I went on patrol no one done so when I got back I could smell it form some way off, so I said to the cpl I will put sand down there in the morning. well he got out there before I did and yes he was a very big lad, anyway he went in there and as I was walking to it to put the sand down the hole,And then I heard him shout out,Matcham I am going to kill you when I catch you"What had happen as he put his weight on the goal post the pole broke and he had fallen down the hole and he was coved in human muck from head to feet he got out of the hole and was chasing me pass all the tents and behind him must have been all the flys in Cyprus well he gave me a kicking but all lads were laughing at us this is a true story and his name was HUM and I said to him AH"CPL HUM YOU DO HUM ALOT."That got me a good kicking to.

end link