Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well it was just about to start but it came round to my turn to go round the camp,I was not happy about this and asked the N.C.O. can I just listen to the fight"NO MATCHAM OUT YOU GO.So anyway I was walking around the camp as I said it was very dark,but I could just make out a shadow of a person in the trees, so being on guard duty I crept up behind him and shouted "Stop what are you doing out here at this time of night, and I stuck my weapon in his back"I should not have done that because as he turn round I could see it was a very big brown bear,I turned a run for it with him coming up behind me ,I run pass the guard tent shouting there is a bear behind me,That is only Matcham messing about I heard one shout out but the next thing was all the guard was also running ,because this very big bear had taken the tent with him after he run into it. True story.

end link