Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Sorry about the hold up but things have not gone the way they should have.Any way we was standing beside the chopper and the pilot said I am looking for a volunteer and I was picked out to be him.Right what I going to do is strap you on the stretcher and take you for a ride so you know how it would fill if you was a patient,I said "I would rather some one else done this one sir."No you are the volunteer so it is going to be you"In fact I did not volunteer it was done for me but I dare not say that.Then I said "Ok sir but please take it easy"Well I should have kept my big mouth shut.I had lie down on the stretcher outside the chopper which was fixed to the landing blade of the chopper,they then put the plastic cover over me and zip it up even over my head and the only way to see the outside was through this very small port hole.Then we took off and I have never had a ride like that, he went up and down round trees up a high way behind a greyhound coach going very fast and then he hoped over the coach and went very low across a field,well I can tell you now I was filling very sick and dizzy when we got down and I got off the stretcher, and eveyone was shouting and laughing at me and then I was sick.

end link