Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well we was coming to the end of the main part of our stay in Canada but still some training days left for us to do ,and one was ,we was put down for Helicopter training and I was to do it first so that I could stay to very end and be the med\ orderly on duty in case some one got hurt and needed some help. Any way the day came for the group I was in .So off we went to the place where the helicopter was to land .I did not know what or how the training was about,We had to stand in a line longside the chopper and the Canadian pilot who was telling us what the chopper would be used for in a emergency ,let me tell you this helicopter was so small I think is was called a Wasp,only room for a pilot and one other to sit in it.and it was on skis to land on ,and on the side of one of the skis was a stretcher straped to it remembering that it was on the outside of the chopper and it had a plastic cover with a very small port window it .

end link