Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

When we got to the camp guard tent I was handed over to our own RPS I was then taken round to the officers mess room and in side was the duty SGT AND my mate who said he would cover for me and the Officer who was in charge of the rear party."Matcham you are a bloody idiot, you were on duty at the time ,and you left the camp,but we have now called the ambulance and it is on its way in the mean time do what you can do to help the officer.I will now tell you what happen after I left the camp this officer was pumping up a Canadian lamp which he had just filled up with fuel and it had blowen up in his face,the cpl with a first aid had tried to help him,but in doing so and really did not know how to help him he made it worse then it was,just as I washed my hands and trying to do what I can ,the ambulance turn up and he was taken away to a Hospital but not the one in the main camp.More about all this later.

end link