Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

sorry missed out some words, but I will carry on. He went on to say Matcham you are to go down to the bridge put the road cones and then put the red bar down over the road to stop any one from going over. at some point the plane will come over dropping a bag of flour on to it the note on it will say Bridge now destroyed so do not let the public across it. And that is what happen when the bag was dropped I put our road cones out and lowed the red bar the red flags were up.
    Well after about one hour I could see a car coming up the road to the bridge .when it got to where I was standing the lady got out and she was a very big lady, She said to me"I need to cross over the bridge "Sorry you cannot do that ma,am it bridge is destroyed and if I let you carry on you are going to end up in the river"Don,t be silly I can see the bridge is there,"Sorry it is not I have a note here telling me it has been destroyed"Anyway she was shouting at me and swearing at me.I can see it is there so let me cross it

Must say I got fed up with this so I said to her look in that sentry box up the hill is the person in charge ,go and see him, still shouting back at me she climbed up to the S\box to were the cpl was standing

end link