Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

So off we went got to the field where the man was on his back lieing down, I said to him"Please tell me what is wrong with you,?"Sorry mate but I am unconscious so read the note on my chest".I was not happy this was a mock casualty .So on reading the note it said man blowen up by mine ,patch him up and take to your own Dr in the main camp.So it look like a broken leg and bad cuts to his arms and face,any way I patched him up and got the help of the person with me ,we put him on the stretcher and straped him in it ,and then we lifted him into the back of the jeep, the stretcher was sticking out of the back but that was not important, so off we went got to the gate of the field ,I got out to aps open it,on looking in the back of the jeep there was NO PATIENT ! what had happen was I had strapped him on the stretcher but forgot to stap the stretcher to the holding stretchers in the back of jeep so reversing back across the field till we found him he was shouting ""My arm my arm" and Looking at it I saw the only big stone in the field ,he had hit it when he fell from the jeep.
    I said"Well mate got some bad news for you and some goods news for myself" You now have a real broken arm which is the bad news,but I now have a real injury to work on and that is the good news for me."
    s

end link