Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well all going well then one night the troops were on night exercise ,and I was on duty ,as the rest of or lads were out with them ,I was left behind to look after and keep open the med\centre,so I could sleep but on call 24\7 ,well it was about o430 in the morning when I got called out to go to see a soldier in his tent ,when I got there I put the tilly lamp on what I saw was not a nice sight what had happen he had got back very late, but had left his mos\net up all day and when he got back got into his bed and done the very thing I told them all, he put his mos\net down over the bed and went to sleep , the Mosquitoes could not get out so they all landed on him biting into him and taking his blood and it like he had leprosy on his face and other parts of him it was so bad he could not be recognise , yes I could have patch him up but he needed to get to the hospital very fast,so I got the field ambulance to him ,and I had to aske company medical orderly to take over from me so I could drive him to the hospital ,and good thing I did because I had not done that he might have lost his eyes. When I got back in some hrs later I lost it and had a go at the company Sergent major. it was not his place to look after them once in bed ,I said sorry for having ago at him but was so cross ithad happen after all I told them.Any way I was told the lad was put a charge but I did not hear anymore about what happen

end link