Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Next is clothes there is a spray going to be given out to spray them ,but also I am saying off my own back is where you can sleep with them under the bedding at night ,but that is just my way I am going to do it myself. It is going to be very hot day and night and storms and heavy rain at times, now you must never take a shirt off or show bear skin in the day or night time keep your skin covered up at all times in the tent and out of it.try to keep away from ponds and puddles they will have mos\bugs a 77round them.And last one is keep your tent laps down 24 hours a day, early each day I will be coming round the whole of the camp site in a jeep and on the back will be what looks like a flame machine,but in fact it will be a D.D.T. machine and I will be sending out the power from it around all tents etc and mess tents where you eat and if you do not keep tent laps down or the tent pegged down good the power will get inside the tent and there will be a mass exit of men coughing . That is all I am going to say at this time,as I said I am the lowest of army ranks and cannot order any body to do what I have said. but I know that if any of the rules now in place are not carried out the person will be disciplined .

end link