Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The R.S.M. GOT UP AND TOLD THEM ALL what was going to be said by me and would they pass it on to all troops after. I was standing there in front of all the officers including the CO him self.
    So I first said ,as I am just a private soldier and the lowest rank present I am going to call you all gentleman ,there was some laughing from them which made me feel better it broke the ice. "tHIS gentleman is going to be the quickest briefing you been to,I have no notes with me .All I am going to say is what must be done at night and mornings to help you not to get a bite from the mosquito, some of you will know what I am saying or even more,but I must do this. As you know we are going to be all in tents for some weeks ,so it is very important that what I say is followed I cannot guaranteed that you will not get bitten at some point but it will be a prevention of one. First I will tell you even if you get a bite from the female mosquito the change of you getting malaria is very small .

end link