Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

The C,S,M was on the phone a long time talking to M.O. about what to do etc. anyway
    "Ok Matcham this what is going to happen, in the morning We will all come back up the med/centre the MO will look at each man to see if he was jab or not and then he will sigh the cards you must be with him all the time."And that is what happen but that night I did not go down to my bed but locked myself up in the med/center I did not what to get a kicking. Looking back on all this I think it was to much for one man to do all the book work and also work as a medic at the age of about 19 years old +I did not have any training for office work.Well the real next thing was to get ready for going overseas again a lot of paper work for me .It was the last weekend in England before going over seas, I had done and packed away all what I was told to do.So most were gived a 48hr pass to go home.Yes you are right but I did not get one I had somone bring me a very big book which I had to read and get to know for going away. ON the front of the book it had .This book MUST stay in the med/centre and locked away after each night . Well it left me only 48 hrs to read it all,and by now I was vey fed up, and I wanted to go home like the rest,so being me and not thinking I took the book and got on a train to go home for a few hrs, not thinking I got the book out to read on the train ,I should not have done that, because what happen next did not do me any good. Read what happen next time.

end link