Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well the Dr was in his office and I was in mine I was reading all the paper work that comes in when the regerment goes over seas,then I heard him shout out "Matcham" come in here"So up I get like a good boy ,"Coming sir" I was standing in front of the desk he was sitting "You told me Matcham we had done all of the jabs". "That is right sir and we have"No we have not Matcham we have not done C company I have not sigh the cards how did we miss them out"He was always shouting at me "They have been done sir, but what happen you went out and told me to take over doing the jabs I cannot do the jabs and stamp the cards at the same time.And when you came back in to take over I went to stamping the cards but by then we was doing the next lot up. So C company had the jabs but I forgot to give you the cards to sigh when you came back sir" "You read the orders Matcham and they is the Dr must sigh the cards after each company not at very end."Yes Sir that is true but I was jabbing up and when you came back Ihad forgot to give you the cards,"

"Well Matcham we will have to do C Company now get them up here.." but sir they have been done you have to do is sigh the cards"
    No Matcham unless I sigh them at the time as far as I know they are not done. Go down to their office get them to come up and that is a order." So anyway off I went to their office the C.S.M. was sitting at his desk, He looked up at me "What do you want Matcham?"
    "Sir will you please bring your self and the whole company up to the med/centre for their jabs" "
    Are you joking Matcham brcause I do not fine it funny"No joke Sir the Dr has said you are not jabbed up"Matcham we have all been done half of the company are still not well from having them "I know that sir but the MO has said because he has not sigh the cards you al must be done again."If this true Matcham you going to get about 100 men wanting to give you a a good kicking."

end link