Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Must say the next part you might find it fun to read.Start it off now well it all went off well .I was stamping their card and dated it each time the DR put the needle in their arm then after each company had their jabs the Dr sighed all that company medical card all at the same time. then we came to C Company turn to have the jabs which was the company I was in,well they were all in line with their bear arm showing ,the Dr turned round and said matcham "You will have to carry on giving the jabs till I come back"Yes sir "and that is how it was done, then after "c" was done it was the turn of D company ,by then the Dr had returned and carried on as before ,and after that it was the the turn of the last company HQ +all the officers ,having done that the Dr said "WE are all done I will just look at the cards before we put the away." Well what happen next I will write tomorrow

end link