Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

One morning I was called in to the MO office."Matcham you are on the move again"can it be one of the others sir I am drew some leave."Sorry MATCHAM but you have been asked for"I found that hard to take
    in most do not like me.
    "So where am I going sir"?You are off to the Scottish Islands "There is 100s of them sir which one am I going to?"You are going to the Outer Hebrides to the Islands of Lewis and Harris.You are not taking part in any exercises only there to look after any real casualty or sick men.There is a R.A.F. DR and a R,A,F, MEDICAL Orderly already stationed on the Island of Lewis,you will stay and use their centre and Medical supplies you might need and the use of their vehicle if the need be. there will be two hundred men from our Regiment and more from other units.You do not need to carry a weapon and you will eat your meals with the R,A,F"
    I must tell anyone reading my story I had not better tell you anymore about the R,A,F, side of it all in case It still might be on the secret list ,and I do not want to go to jail again at my age,

end link