Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well need to move on so will leave some out,so the regiment moved off at night time and I was in the land Rover with the Dr and the priest. +our driver and pulling the trailer we was all given sandwich,s to take with us to eat on the way
    "Well Matcham you will have to look after the priest and myself when we set up our tents ,I will be in one with Priest and you will be in the bigger tent with the driver but in the daytime it will be the medical centre, the plan is they will use a radio and send us a map reference of where there will be mock casualties, your job with the driver is go out and find them ,when you go they will have tags on them telling you what is wrong with them, give them treatment if you can or bring them back here for me to deal with,they are mock casualties but must be treated as real casualties using splints if necessary, they will have artificial blood on them and will be made up to look like a real casualties, you must also take their names from their dog tags if they are unconscious keep a record of what you have done on the battle field to them and then sent them back to us.But if you get a real casualtie and that is a possibility you must treat them first and get them back A.S.P.telling us over the radio that there is a real injury coming back for treatment.But first we must do the landing craft course in Poole Harbour staying one night in bks there .

end link