Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Must say I was very fed up,I had worked long hrs and found it hard going but the work had been done.The Dr called me in his office"I have been told matcham but I told them you are going on exercise with in the next ten days, they have come back telling me matcham can go, it takes some time to get a enquiry up and running so he will be held over still on open arrest and the matter of the documents will be doubt with on his return."
    Must say I was feeling down about all this,and on top of it all I must now get ready for this big exercise.
    I was told it was tobe the cpl of the center that is to stay behind and look after the personal left in the bks,if a Dr is needed he is to send them to the hospital.
    I was to given a driver for the land rover which would have a trailer so we could load the equipment we needed.This landrover could also be used to carry a stretcher strapped in if we had to carry a patient but that meant that his legs would be hanging out of the back of the land rover.All good fun.
    Read next time about what happen.

end link