Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

In the morning the sgt who had done the job looking at my documents came and saw me.
    "Did you find the missing personnel documents Matcham"Sorry to say I have not sgt, all I can say they must have been missing before I took the job over. the documents were in one big mess and it took me a long time to sort them all out."
    "Yes matcham but we have your signature on paper saying you have checked them all and found none missing so you are held responsible for keeping and looking after them, if as you say they were missing before you took over, then you should not have signed for them."
    "When I first took this job on I did not know what I was doing and found it very hard for the first few weeks sgt."
    "Well I am sorry but you are to be held over on open arrest, there is to be a enquiry into it and until that happens you must stay in the BKS and report to the guardroom in full dress uniform 3 times a day and 4 times per day at the weekend but carry on with your job."

end link