Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

It was all kicking off at the same time.In the morning in they came" Pte Matcham we are to look over all your book work and documents" .And that is what both of them done,I moved to the other room and carred out other duty,s .Well it must have been about 1400hrs and I was called back into the office."Pte Matcham did you check all the all documents of all the men and officers of the regiment "I did sgt"Well why are there two missing then the medical documents one is a officer and one a n.c.o. their names are on you list and when we went to the draws of the desk and found all the company,s from A.TO HQ and looking in them we found that one officer had no documents in his file and in B company we found that a N.C.O documents were missing to from his file,and we need to know now where they are,we are off for a meal please have them ready for us on our return please.After they had gone I looked every where for the missing one.s but no I could not find them and even up till today I do not know what happen to them,they were not booked out by anyone the Dr did not know.So I know then I was for it,I would get the blame for it as I was a key holder of all the draws etc.

end link