Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

"There is some other news for you Vic it is a memo form the CO OFFICE to the staff of the medical centre and it is sealed,but I think I know what it is because we have had one in all depts," I open it and it said the regiment is on stand by but we have to go down to Salisbury Plain to do some military exercises,but we have to start off in poole harbour and learn how to jump off moving landing craft we will spend two days there then using the landing craft we will move round to Salisbury plain and land and move inland and set up camp.We will have two types of landing craft small for troops only and the next size up to put vehicles on all crafts will have their own crews who you must carry out their orders to the T,We DO NOT WANT ANY accidents and injuries.All medical staff bar one well go to, and must have with them medical supplies ,stretches,the Dr will come and the padre will be with them. we move off in convoy ten days from now and full parade with kit and supplies will be done 48 hrs before that.

end link