Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

Well it all happen to me,the next thing was the cpl from the orderly room came over to see me he was a very nice chap,"how are you getting on Matcham with this work/?
    I am getting there but taking a long time because the Dr keeps stopping me and putting me on other work."Well you might not be please then with the news I have for you.As you know we are on a 24hour stand by to go anywhere,so all depts have to be ready and all documents up to date so they are coming round to do a check on all depts and it is done by a team of officers and n.c.o. who are not in our unit."thats good news then and can I asked how long do I have to check on my 1200 documents before this happens."Sorry to tell you vic but it is tomorrow morning, how they will do it is at 0900hrs one of them will come to your office and check all documents you have,this might take one day or even more penning on what they find. You must stay with them but you may carry on with any duty you have to do in the medical centre,"thanks alot for that news cpl I am still learning the job and you spring that on me."

end link