Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

What NIGHTMARE this job is turning out to be, not only do I have all this catching up to do with the books etc,I have a Dr to look after who cannot not even do his own boots upI have to take his wife to do the shopping and look after his garden at times,, pick him up bring him into work before 0800hrs, that is the time the sick men had to line up to see the Dr.+I had find all their documents and them in with the sick person so the Dr to look at them and write notes in them.99% of the cases the treatment was medicine and dutys,in fact I ended up calling him the M@D Dr they would march in to see him,tell the Dr what is wrong and how they feel."Yes you need medicine but you are fit for duty,s .After they had all gone I had to put their Med/documents away in order. then carry on sorting out all the regiment documents.
    A cpl came over from the orderly room with all what was on list I left them."Matcham I have been told by my S/MAJOR if you would like any help with all this we will let you have some one to help you for two days."No thank you the last thing I need is that I will be better on my own." The S/MAJOR said you would say that anyway best of luck".
    I will not bor you by telling all about the book work etc, but it did take time but got there in the end ,all the book work was up to date and all a file made out also up to date for all the troops and what company they were in and their jobs,and medical records ,I worked on it day and night with not much sleep but got there.

end link