Dover.uk.com
If this post contains material that is offensive, inappropriate, illegal, or is a personal attack towards yourself, please report it using the form at the end of this page.

All reported posts will be reviewed by a moderator.
  • The post you are reporting:

I went back to the hospital in the morning they removed the plaster done a xray went to see the Dr was told movment will come back to my fingers with some exercises which I can do my self,bar the index finger which nothing can be done,you will get back about 90%movment ,there is no need to report back here unless there is a problem you will feel pain for some time but that will go with time, so you are discharged and can go on full duty,s as from today.I reported back to the cpl at the medical centre.
    "Ok Matcham lets get you sorted out .YOU are to have your own office to work from"Why is that then"?When we are on our own in here we use our first names "So Vic not only are you going to be a medic you also are going to be our new medical regimental documents Clark,which is a very responsible job you will have to look after and keep up to date about 1000 medical documents that is with the officers ones to, each one of us have a folder with our medical documents inside them,you also have the responsibility of making sure that all personnel have their inoculations on the same date each year and that all personnel have the right ones for where the regiment is going to serve in that part of the world.This is going to be a big job for you because the last clark we had doing it,was a 3year man and he left the army a year go and sorry to say when we needed to look at them we just put them back in the set of draws without putting any of them in order so they are all in one big mess and you have to sort them out and them in file order."Cpl I have never done that kind of work in my life and would not know how to start."That A easy one to answer you start here and now,we will do our best to help you by not calling on you to do other medical work till you have done this most import and work but there will be times when we need help in the centre with patience,s and dressing wounded personnel.And one more thing you will have 3no keys one for the outside door to the center,one for your office and the last one is for your new filing cabinets, I will have a set to.When you leave the centre at night times you must hand in your keys to the guard room and pick them up again in the morning you must sigh the key book with the times you put them in and time you take them out."

end link